Eleven of the 12 ARCA race events televised on MAVTV Motorsports Network in 2018 will be featured live, including the first-ever superspeedway event scheduled for live coverage on MAVTV. (June 8 at Michigan International Speedway).
MAVTV Motorsports Network will televise 12 Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) Racing Series presented by Menards race events in 2018.
Eleven of the races will be featured live, including the first-ever superspeedway event scheduled for live coverage on MAVTV. (June 8 at Michigan International Speedway).
Coverage begins Saturday, April 7, with the first live broadcast from Fairgrounds Speedway in Nashville, Tenn. Scheduled for live event coverage is as follows:
- April 22 and September 15 from Salem (IN) Speedway
- May 20 from Toledo (OH) Speedway
- June 15 from Madison (WI) Int’l Speedway
- July 14 from Elko (MN) Speedway
- July 21 from Berlin (MI) Raceway
- Aug. 19 from the Illinois State Fairgrounds
- Sept. 3 from the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds
- Sept. 7 from Lucas Oil Raceway in Brownsburg, Ind.
The only event not scheduled for live broadcast will be a July 7 event from Iowa Speedway, which will air on a delayed basis.
The MAVTV broadcast schedule rounds out ARCA’s 20-race 2018 telecast package, with the remaining races scheduled for live coverage on Fox Sports.
The ARCA Racing Series first aired on MAVTV in the early 2000s with delayed coverage from Salem.